Mention the gamates produced from genotype AaBbCcDd?
Asked by hemanttkumarr | 2nd Jul, 2018, 08:44: PM
No.of possible gametes can be found through genotype by counting the no.of heterozygous or dissimilar allele pairs present in the genotype. These are denoted by 'n'.
No of possible genotypes = 2n
No. of allele pairs = 4 (Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd)
No. of gametes produced = 2n = 24 = 16
Therefore, a total of 16 gametes can be produced from the genotype AaBbCcDd.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Jul, 2018, 10:13: AM
- Would the phenotypic ratio for monohybrid cross be 3:1 rather than 1:2:1?
- What is threshold effect or threshold trait in genetics?
- Please find the question in the picture.
- In a Maize plant, the height of plant with genotype AABB is 40cm & date of plant with genotype AaBb 30cm then the height of plant with genotype aabb will be
- Is there any limitations of dihybrid cross?
- Describe the steps or procedure of mendels experiment with suitable example
- Mention all the Gamate produced from AaBbCcDe?And Name them
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number