Mention the components in a circuit of a tester.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jun, 2014, 06:08: PM
The components are:
2. Leads or wires
4. Bulb/LED/magnetic compass
Answered by | 11th Jun, 2014, 08:08: PM
- gain ectrons to form negative ions
- what is electroplating?
- Why should materials not be classified as insulators? Can you suggest a more appropriate term instead of 'insulator'?
- If a bulb based tester shows no deflection, what possible conclusions can be drawn? How will you check which of these is actually the correct conclusion.
- Mention three common solutions that are good conductors of electric current. What is common in these solutions?
- Distilled water is a poor conductor of electric current. Then why should we never touch electrical appliances with wet hands?
- Can a solution, which is a poor conductor of electricity according to our testers, ever allow electric current to pass through it? Give a common example.
- Is it safe for the electrician to carry out electrical repairs outdoors during heavy downpour? Explain
- A child staying in a coastal region tests the drinking water and also the sea water with his tester. He finds that the compass needle deflects more in the case of sea water. Can you explain the reason?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number