CBSE Class 8 - Conductors of Electricity: Liquids Videos
- an electric current is passed through a conducting solution.list any three possible observation
- gain ectrons to form negative ions
- what is electroplating?
- Why should materials not be classified as insulators? Can you suggest a more appropriate term instead of 'insulator'?
- If a bulb based tester shows no deflection, what possible conclusions can be drawn? How will you check which of these is actually the correct conclusion.
- Mention three common solutions that are good conductors of electric current. What is common in these solutions?
- Distilled water is a poor conductor of electric current. Then why should we never touch electrical appliances with wet hands?
- Can a solution, which is a poor conductor of electricity according to our testers, ever allow electric current to pass through it? Give a common example.
- Mention the components in a circuit of a tester.
- Is it safe for the electrician to carry out electrical repairs outdoors during heavy downpour? Explain
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.