CBSE Class 8 - Conductors of Electricity: Liquids Videos
This video describes the process of electroplating
- Mam/Sir i also came across another question saying that Which of the following does not conduct electricity? vineger solution sugar solution lemon juice solution caustic soda solution shouldn 't it be viniger and sugar.But the ans to this it says sugar solution as electricity vannoth pass through both vineger and sugar solution
- Why lightning does not get in the soil
- an electric current is passed through a conducting solution.list any three possible observation
- gain ectrons to form negative ions
- what is electroplating?
- Why should materials not be classified as insulators? Can you suggest a more appropriate term instead of 'insulator'?
- If a bulb based tester shows no deflection, what possible conclusions can be drawn? How will you check which of these is actually the correct conclusion.
- Mention three common solutions that are good conductors of electric current. What is common in these solutions?
- Distilled water is a poor conductor of electric current. Then why should we never touch electrical appliances with wet hands?
- Can a solution, which is a poor conductor of electricity according to our testers, ever allow electric current to pass through it? Give a common example.