Limitations of law of constant composition
Asked by jaswinderkaur28178 | 28th Aug, 2020, 10:59: PM
Limitations of law of constant composition-
This law is applicable in the case of isotopic elements. It is also not true if elements combine same ratio but produce different compounds.
Answered by Ravi | 29th Aug, 2020, 09:09: AM
- what is weight in 1 mole
- How to find mass percentage And molar mass
- 10 g of caco3 on reaction with 1 m hel acid
- molar mass of oxalic acid
- Please answer it 🙏🙏
- are there easy ways to calculate the empirical formula and molecular formula of a compound? if asked in NEET to finish in less than a minute?
- hello sir, please explain the below two questions.
- what is mole fraction when alcohol 10% and w/w solution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number