Asked by Kanhaiya | 16th Sep, 2015, 07:57: PM
(a) Between A and Bbus has maximum speed i.e. 20 m/s. Hence, Between A nd B of the journey the bus was moving fastest.
(b) During C and the bus was at rest.
(c) The acceleration between the points D and E is nothing but, acceleration of the body in time interval 10 s to 44 s
(d) The graph BC represents the retardation.
(e) The distance travelled will be equal to the area under the graph from 0 to 28 seconds.
Area of the trapezium OABC =
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 18th Sep, 2015, 11:07: AM
- Starting from rest, an object is uniformly accelerated to a speed of 60m/s in 20s. The object travels with this speed for next 40s and is then brought to rest by a uniform retardation in the next 30s.Sketch velocity time graph and calculate the acceleration, retardation and the total distance travelled. Hint: acceleration =rate of change of velocity. distance covered =area under velocity-time graph .
- what is velocity time graph
- What information can you get from velocity time graph of an object’s motion? Write three points at least.
- Please solve the given question
- What is accerlated motion??
- A car is moving with a velocity of 7m per second it's velocity decreasing at the rate of 2.5 metre per second s square. What
- A racing car starts from rest and has uniform acceleiation of 5m/sec ^2.If it travels for 20sec ,find the final velocity at this instant
- The velocity-time graph (v-t) of a car moving along a level road is shown below.Find the average speed of the car in the time interval 0 to 8 s.
- Draw v-t with the data given below and answer the questions below velocity (m/s) 0 10 20 30 20 10 0 time (s) 0 5 10 15 20 25 30 1. Calculate the acceleration during 0 to 15 seconds 2.calculate the acceleration during last 15 seconds 3. Calculate the total distance travelled by the object
- In a velocity-time graph, what does the area enclosed by the velocity-time curve and the time axis represents?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number