Is there any simple and easy defination of law of conservation of momemtum?
Asked by neel yadav | 13th Aug, 2014, 10:30: AM
Law of conservation of momentum:
In absence of external force total momentum of a system comprising of two or more interacting bodies is constant.
Total momentum before collision = Total momentum after collision
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 13th Aug, 2014, 11:00: AM
- vehicle stops on applying brakes does this phenomena violate the principle of conservation of momentum momentum momentum
- please answer fast
- question number 33
- A bullet of mass 3 kg is fired with a velocity of 150 metre per second find its momentum
- A ball moving at a constant speed 10m/s, hits normally on a wall (mass of ball is 50g) and rebounds with same speed. The change in momentum is
- The mass of a cannon is 500 kg. From this cannon a bullet of 10 kg mass was thrown at a speed of 20 m / s. How long does a cannon retreat if the resistance of the land is one tenth the weight of the cannon?
- What is the meaning of: p=mu and p=mv Are they equal?
- Formula of momentum
- Two objecrts, each of mass 1.5kg, are moving in the same straight line but in opposite directions. The velocity of each object is 2.5m/s before the collision during which they stick together. What will be the collision?
- a bullet of mass 10 g is fired at a speed of 10 m/s-1 from a gun of a mass of 4 kg. what is the recoil velocity of the gun?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number