IS MILK OF MAGNESIA A COLLOID OR SUSPENSION ?
Asked by kckc_kk | 30th Aug, 2016, 01:42: PM
It is a suspension of magnesium hydroxide dissolved in water.
Fog, mixture of chalk and water are some examples of suspension.
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 30th Aug, 2016, 05:54: PM
- what is colloidal solution
- explain the following giving examples attitude solution pure substance
- to make a saturated solution 36 gram of sodium chloride is dissolved in 100 grams of water at 293K. find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature
- Whai is colloidal solution? Explain it with example.
- What is soluble ?
- What is dispersed face and dispersion medium in fumis stone
- What mass of potassium nitrate would be needed to produce a saturated solution of potassium nitrate in 50 grams of water at 313k
- dear expert toppers team plaease help me in my study that what is isotonic solution
- define a solution?
- What do you mean by the terms: solute and solvent? Identify them in the following solutions: (i) Sugar solution (ii) Soft drinks.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number