CBSE Class 9 - Solution, Suspension and Colloidal solutions Videos
- A saturated solution is one in which
- examples of unsaturated solution
- we can compare dispersion medium as
- what is colloidal solution
- explain the following giving examples attitude solution pure substance
- to make a saturated solution 36 gram of sodium chloride is dissolved in 100 grams of water at 293K. find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature
- Whai is colloidal solution? Explain it with example.
- What is soluble ?
- What is dispersed face and dispersion medium in fumis stone
- What mass of potassium nitrate would be needed to produce a saturated solution of potassium nitrate in 50 grams of water at 313k
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.