explain the following giving examples attitude solution pure substance
Asked by eshannads3468 | 10th Apr, 2021, 12:29: AM
There is a mistake in question, it should be: Explain the following giving examples. (a) Saturated solution (b) Pure substance
(i) Saturated solution: A solution in which no more solute can be dissolved in a definite amount of solvent at a given temperature is called a saturated solution.
(ii) Pure substance: Substance which is free from impurities and occurs in free state in nature is called pure substance. Elements are also considered as pure substances as they are composed of only one kind of atoms.
Eg: Gold, oxygen and water
Answered by Ramandeep | 10th Apr, 2021, 06:33: PM
- to make a saturated solution 36 gram of sodium chloride is dissolved in 100 grams of water at 293K. find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature
- Whai is colloidal solution? Explain it with example.
- What is soluble ?
- What is dispersed face and dispersion medium in fumis stone
- What mass of potassium nitrate would be needed to produce a saturated solution of potassium nitrate in 50 grams of water at 313k
- dear expert toppers team plaease help me in my study that what is isotonic solution
- define a solution?
- What do you mean by the terms: solute and solvent? Identify them in the following solutions: (i) Sugar solution (ii) Soft drinks.
- What is meant by the term unsaturated solution?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number