CBSE Class 9 - Solution, Suspension and Colloidal solutions Videos
This video explains an Assertion and Reason Question based on Colloidal solution.
- which of the following are solid in liquid ? a)smoke b)sand c)moisture d)dew
- A saturated solution is one in which
- examples of unsaturated solution
- we can compare dispersion medium as
- what is colloidal solution
- explain the following giving examples attitude solution pure substance
- to make a saturated solution 36 gram of sodium chloride is dissolved in 100 grams of water at 293K. find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature
- Whai is colloidal solution? Explain it with example.
- What is soluble ?
- What is dispersed face and dispersion medium in fumis stone