A saturated solution is one in which
Asked by parths1209 | 17th Sep, 2021, 08:48: AM
Please click on Saturated Solution to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th Sep, 2021, 12:57: PM
- examples of unsaturated solution
- we can compare dispersion medium as
- what is colloidal solution
- explain the following giving examples attitude solution pure substance
- to make a saturated solution 36 gram of sodium chloride is dissolved in 100 grams of water at 293K. find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature at 293 Kelvin find its concentration at this temperature
- Whai is colloidal solution? Explain it with example.
- What is soluble ?
- What is dispersed face and dispersion medium in fumis stone
- What mass of potassium nitrate would be needed to produce a saturated solution of potassium nitrate in 50 grams of water at 313k
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number