In what time will the interest on Rs 6000 become Rs 1200at the rate of 5% per annum
Asked by yashwanthyash535 | 17th Dec, 2018, 08:18: PM
P = Rs. 6000, SI = Rs. 1200, r = 5% per annum
SI = Pnr/100 = 6000 × n × 5/100 = 300n
SI = 1200
300n = 1200
n = 4 years
Answered by Sneha shidid | 18th Dec, 2018, 01:12: PM
- a certain sum of money will amount to rupees 10000 at the rate of 8% per annum simple interest at the end of 5 years. find the money.
- Kanwar donates ₹5000 to a school, the interest on which is to be used for awarding 5 scholarships of equal amount every year. If the donator earns an Interest of 10% per annum, find the value of each scholarship
- 1.₹ 8400 for 4 year at 8% per annum
- In what time would rs256 increase to established 289 at 25/4 % p.a C.i
- At what rate per annum will RS 8000 amount to 1000 in 2years?
- A man borrows rupees 4500 at 8% per annum S.I. on 7th January 1997 .He paid back the entire principal through with interest on 14th August 1997 how much money did he pay
- A sum amounts to Rs 1326 in 6 years at 5% p.a. simple interest. In what time will this sum double itself at the same rate of interest?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number