1.₹ 8400 for 4 year at 8% per annum
Asked by aayushsinghrajput1506.7sdatl | 6th May, 2020, 05:59: PM
Answered by Arun | 7th May, 2020, 03:47: PM
- In what time would rs256 increase to established 289 at 25/4 % p.a C.i
- At what rate per annum will RS 8000 amount to 1000 in 2years?
- A man borrows rupees 4500 at 8% per annum S.I. on 7th January 1997 .He paid back the entire principal through with interest on 14th August 1997 how much money did he pay
- A sum amounts to Rs 1326 in 6 years at 5% p.a. simple interest. In what time will this sum double itself at the same rate of interest?
- In what time will the interest on Rs 6000 become Rs 1200at the rate of 5% per annum
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number