A man borrows rupees 4500 at 8% per annum S.I. on 7th January 1997 .He paid back the entire principal through with interest on 14th August 1997 how much money did he pay
Asked by aryaakhil | 22nd Sep, 2019, 08:57: AM
P = Rs. 4500, r = 8% p. a. n = 220 days from 7th Jan 1997 to 14th Aug 1997
SI = 4500 × 220/365 × 8/100 = Rs. 216.98 ≈ Rs. 217
He paid 4500 + 217 = Rs. 4717
Answered by Sneha shidid | 4th Oct, 2019, 09:44: AM
- a certain sum of money will amount to rupees 10000 at the rate of 8% per annum simple interest at the end of 5 years. find the money.
- Kanwar donates ₹5000 to a school, the interest on which is to be used for awarding 5 scholarships of equal amount every year. If the donator earns an Interest of 10% per annum, find the value of each scholarship
- 1.₹ 8400 for 4 year at 8% per annum
- In what time would rs256 increase to established 289 at 25/4 % p.a C.i
- At what rate per annum will RS 8000 amount to 1000 in 2years?
- A sum amounts to Rs 1326 in 6 years at 5% p.a. simple interest. In what time will this sum double itself at the same rate of interest?
- In what time will the interest on Rs 6000 become Rs 1200at the rate of 5% per annum
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number