In triangle ABC, if angle B is a right angle and BM is an altitude, then triangle ABC is similar to
a) triangle MBC
b) triangle ACB
c) triangle ABC
d) triangle CAB
Asked by jhilmilsoma | 2nd Aug, 2015, 11:13: AM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 2nd Aug, 2015, 10:25: PM
- what is congruence
- in the given figure, prove that triangle AOC is congreunt to triangle BOD
- what is rhs criteria in congruence
- Explain SSS congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- Explain SAS congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- Explain ASA congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- In the triangle given below, prove that ACB = XZY.
- In the figure given below, AD = CD and AB = CB. (i) Is ABD CBD? (ii) Does BD bisect ABC?
- In the figure below, AB and CD bisect each other at O. show that: (i) AOC BOD (ii) AC = BD (iii) OAC = OBD.
- In the figure given below, show that KOL BOH.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number