in the given figure, prove that triangle AOC is congreunt to triangle BOD
Asked by manigupta111.mg | 21st Feb, 2020, 10:49: PM
In triangle AOC and BOD
angle C = angle D...given
angle AOC = angle BOD ... vertically opp. angles
AC = BD = 3cm
triangle AOC and BOD are congruent by SAA test
Answered by Arun | 22nd Feb, 2020, 09:12: AM
- what is rhs criteria in congruence
- Explain SSS congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- Explain SAS congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- Explain ASA congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- In the triangle given below, prove that ACB = XZY.
- In the figure given below, AD = CD and AB = CB. (i) Is ABD CBD? (ii) Does BD bisect ABC?
- In the figure below, AB and CD bisect each other at O. show that: (i) AOC BOD (ii) AC = BD (iii) OAC = OBD.
- In the figure given below, show that KOL BOH.
- Explain the RHS congruence criterion. Given below are two triangles ABC and PQR. Prove that ABC PQR.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number