In the figure given below, AD = CD and AB = CB.
(i) Is ABD CBD?
(ii) Does BD bisect ABC?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th Nov, 2013, 01:45: AM
AB = CB (given)
AD = CD (given)
and BD = BD (given)
(i) So, ABD CBD (By SSS congruence rule)
(ii) Thus, ABD = CBD (Corresponding parts of congruent triangles)
So, BD bisects ABC.
Answered by | 19th Nov, 2013, 03:45: AM
- in the given figure, prove that triangle AOC is congreunt to triangle BOD
- what is rhs criteria in congruence
- Explain SSS congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- Explain SAS congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- Explain ASA congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- In the triangle given below, prove that ACB = XZY.
- In the figure below, AB and CD bisect each other at O. show that: (i) AOC BOD (ii) AC = BD (iii) OAC = OBD.
- In the figure given below, show that KOL BOH.
- Explain the RHS congruence criterion. Given below are two triangles ABC and PQR. Prove that ABC PQR.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number