In the figure ABCD is a parallelogram in which DAB = 80o and DBC = 60o. Calculate CDB and ADB.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 9th Dec, 2013, 01:37: AM
In the parallelogram ABCD, AB||DC
ADB = DBC = 60o (alternate angles)
A = C = 80o (opposite angles of a parallelogram)
CDB + DBC + C = 180o (angle sum property of triangle)
CDB + 60o + 80o =180o
CDB = 40o and ADB = 60o
Answered by | 9th Dec, 2013, 03:37: AM
- if the diagonals of a parallelogram are equal then show that it is a rectangle
- If an angle of a parallelogram is two thirds of its adjacent angle find the angle of a parallelogram .
- Find the measure of each angle of a parallelogram, if one of its angles is 30o less than twice the smallest angle.
- In the given figure, PN and RM are perpendiculars to the diagonal QS of a parallelogram PQRS. Prove that PNS RMQ and PN = RM.
- ABCD is a parallelogram in which X and Y are the mid points of AB and DC respectively. If AY and DX intersect in P while CX and BY intersect in Q, show that quadrilateral PXQY is a parallelogram.
- LMNO is a parallelogram. Compute the values of x and y.
- Characterize the following statements a TRUE or FALSE and give reason for your answer. If a pair of adjacent sides of a parallelogram is equal, it must be a rhombus or a square.
- In a parallelogram ABCD, prove that the sum of any two consecutive angles is 180o.
- In a ABC median AD is produced to X such that AD = DX. Prove that ABXC is a parallelogram.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number