If an angle of a parallelogram is two thirds of its adjacent angle find the angle of a parallelogram .
Asked by agarwalsenterprises | 19th Feb, 2020, 07:08: PM
Let a and b be the adjacet angles of a parallelogram.
Now, as we know that adjecent angles of a parallelogram are supplementary
Therefore, sum of angles a and b will be 180o
Answered by Renu Varma | 20th Feb, 2020, 10:27: AM
- if the diagonals of a parallelogram are equal then show that it is a rectangle
- In the figure ABCD is a parallelogram in which DAB = 80o and DBC = 60o. Calculate CDB and ADB.
- Find the measure of each angle of a parallelogram, if one of its angles is 30o less than twice the smallest angle.
- In the given figure, PN and RM are perpendiculars to the diagonal QS of a parallelogram PQRS. Prove that PNS RMQ and PN = RM.
- ABCD is a parallelogram in which X and Y are the mid points of AB and DC respectively. If AY and DX intersect in P while CX and BY intersect in Q, show that quadrilateral PXQY is a parallelogram.
- LMNO is a parallelogram. Compute the values of x and y.
- Characterize the following statements a TRUE or FALSE and give reason for your answer. If a pair of adjacent sides of a parallelogram is equal, it must be a rhombus or a square.
- In a parallelogram ABCD, prove that the sum of any two consecutive angles is 180o.
- In a ABC median AD is produced to X such that AD = DX. Prove that ABXC is a parallelogram.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number