In physics,what kind of image will be form when concave and convex mirror and in lens are kept together
Asked by kmbhuvanakmbhuvana | 19th Jul, 2020, 02:28: PM
The image formed by the concave mirror and convex lens depends on distance of object in front of it.
The image formed by the concave lens and convex mirror is virtual and erect.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 20th Jul, 2020, 07:21: PM
- if you placed an object at (1) between 'C' and F and (2) F then find the position of image, size and nature of image formed by a concave mirrors ( with ray diagrams)
- When an object is placed between pole and focus of a convex mirror, then what is the image formed?
- How to form a image by concave mirror with position and size of image in a tabular form?
- The relation between focal length and radius of curvature is given by
- what is the convergence of light and where it is used
- The image of an object formed by a lens is of magnification -1. If the distance between the object and it's image
- Is there any ratio for size of object in Convex mirror and real size of object ?
- Which mirror is used as a torch reflector?
- Source of light of kept at focus of mirror in headlighte of vehicles give reason
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number