In CBSE Grade 9 SC text book mentioned 25 degree K is the minimum difference of boiling point required to apply distilation technique to seperate mixture, but in most of the site it mentioned 25 degree Celcius , which one is correct?
Asked by Nimmi | 2nd Jul, 2018, 11:02: AM
For separation of liquid mixtures whose difference in boiling points is more than 25°C, then distillation method is used.
And if the difference between soluble liquid mixture is less than 25°C, then the separation is carried out by using fractional distillation method.
Answered by Ramandeep | 2nd Jul, 2018, 11:13: AM
- Name the process of the separation techniques you would follow to separate (1) mixture of petrol and water
- How to separate milk from water
- Apparatus, procedure,observation and conclusion for paper chromatography and crystallization
- separation technique used to separate 1. mustard oil from water 2. ceram from milk 3.components of ink 4.aceton from water
- Differentiate between simple distillation and fractional distillation in points
- To apply distilation technique, the difference in boiling point greater than 25 degree k mentioned in the text book, but most if tbe sitesmentionex 25 degree C. which one is correct
- what is sublimation
- What is fractional distillation?
- List out the differences between miscible and immiscible liquids.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number