In a solar cell,light energy is converted to what?
Asked by bbandab | 30th Aug, 2019, 09:00: PM
In solar cell, light energy is converted to electrical energy.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 31st Aug, 2019, 05:53: PM
- What is kinetic and potential energy
- What is gravitational energy
- Energy is interconvertible. Give example.
- Give an example in which a body possesses both kinetic energy and potential energy.
- an empty glass bottle is fitted with a narrow tube at its mouth. the open end of the tube is kept in a beaker containing water. when the bottle is heated,bubbles of air are seen escaping into water. explain th reasopn.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number