ICSE Class 7 Physics Energy
________ converts solar energy to electrical energy.
Which of the following is not a radioactive atom?
- What do you understand by the law of conservation of energy? Discuss how it works in case of simple pendulum
- What is kinetic and potential energy
- What is gravitational energy
- Energy is interconvertible. Give example.
- In a solar cell,light energy is converted to what?
- Give an example in which a body possesses both kinetic energy and potential energy.
- an empty glass bottle is fitted with a narrow tube at its mouth. the open end of the tube is kept in a beaker containing water. when the bottle is heated,bubbles of air are seen escaping into water. explain th reasopn.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.