ICSE Class 7 Physics Law of Conservation of Energy
_____________ sources of energy are also called renewable sources of energy.
In a hydroelectric power plant, __________ energy is finally converted to electrical energy.
Solar cells are made of
- What is kinetic and potential energy
- What is gravitational energy
- Energy is interconvertible. Give example.
- In a solar cell,light energy is converted to what?
- Give an example in which a body possesses both kinetic energy and potential energy.
- an empty glass bottle is fitted with a narrow tube at its mouth. the open end of the tube is kept in a beaker containing water. when the bottle is heated,bubbles of air are seen escaping into water. explain th reasopn.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number