ICSE Class 7 - Law of Conservation of Energy Videos
_____________ sources of energy are also called renewable sources of energy.
In a hydroelectric power plant, __________ energy is finally converted to electrical energy.
Solar cells are made of
- What do you understand by the law of conservation of energy? Discuss how it works in case of simple pendulum
- What is kinetic and potential energy
- What is gravitational energy
- Energy is interconvertible. Give example.
- In a solar cell,light energy is converted to what?
- Give an example in which a body possesses both kinetic energy and potential energy.
- an empty glass bottle is fitted with a narrow tube at its mouth. the open end of the tube is kept in a beaker containing water. when the bottle is heated,bubbles of air are seen escaping into water. explain th reasopn.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.