Asked by Rohith Kumar | 3rd Apr, 2015, 11:00: AM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 3rd Apr, 2015, 11:51: AM
- how to solve X2+4
- 4x2-2(a2-b2)x+a2b2=0.solve eqn by completing square method.
- using completing the square method show that the equation x square -8x-18 =0 has no solution
- Page 72 If one root of the two quadratic equations x2 + ax + b = 0 and x2 + bx + a = 0 is common , then a + b = 1 a + b = -1 ab = 1 ab = -1
- please tell how to solve this question To express the quadratic equation n2 +8x-128=0 in form of (n+a)2=k2
- Solve by method of completing square.
- Find the roots of the equation by the method of completing square.
- The sum of the reciprocals Rehman"s ages 3 years ago and five years from now is . Find his present age.
- A motor boat whose speed is 36 km/h in still water takes 1 hour more to go 48 km upstream than to return downstream to the same spot. Find the speed of the stream.
- Write the quadratic equation for the following problem. "Square of a number is four less than five times the number"
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number