If triangle ABC is congruent to triangle PQR , angle B= angle Q=90 deg. Then AB =QR=4cm. Then write their corresponding sides angles
Asked by Sushma | 19th Mar, 2017, 04:24: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 19th Mar, 2017, 04:34: PM
- what is rhs criteria in congruence
- Explain SSS congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- Explain SAS congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- Explain ASA congruence condition with the help of a diagram.
- In the triangle given below, prove that ACB = XZY.
- In the figure given below, AD = CD and AB = CB. (i) Is ABD CBD? (ii) Does BD bisect ABC?
- In the figure below, AB and CD bisect each other at O. show that: (i) AOC BOD (ii) AC = BD (iii) OAC = OBD.
- In the figure given below, show that KOL BOH.
- Explain the RHS congruence criterion. Given below are two triangles ABC and PQR. Prove that ABC PQR.
- In the figure below, both AC and EF are perpendiculars to DB. Also, AC = EF and AB = ED. Prove that B = D.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number