If the sum of first m terms is n,and sum of first n terms is m,show that sum of first (m+n) terms is equal to -(m+n)
Asked by gsitabhanu24 | 2nd Feb, 2019, 09:57: AM
Please click below to check the answer:
Answered by Science Mate | 2nd Feb, 2019, 01:47: PM
- What is AP
- determine which term of the AP 121,117,113 ....... is the first negative term
- Ap gp
- Divide 96 into four parts which are in AP and the ratio between product of their mean to product of their exterme is 15:7
- Kanika was given her pocket money on 1st Jan 2016 .she puts ₹1 on day 1,₹ 2on day 2 and ₹ 3 on day 3 and continued on doing so till the end of the month ,from this money into her piggy bank. She also spent ₹204 of her pocket money and was found that at end of the month she still has ₹100 with her . How much money was her pocket money for the month?
- If 8times of the 8th term of an AP is equal to 13 times of the 13th term, show that 21st term of an AP is zero.
- The 3rd term of an GP is 4. Find the product of its first 5 terms.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number