ICSE Class 10 Maths Arithmetic Progression
If five times the fifth term of an AP is equal to 8 times its eighth term, then its 13th term is
Jasleen saved Rs. 5 in the first week of the year and then increased her weekly savings by Rs. 1.75 each week. In what week her savings will be Rs. 20.75?
Find the sum of all natural numbers between 250 and 1000 which are exactly divisible by 3.
- What is AP
- determine which term of the AP 121,117,113 ....... is the first negative term
- Divide 96 into four parts which are in AP and the ratio between product of their mean to product of their exterme is 15:7
- If the sum of first m terms is n,and sum of first n terms is m,show that sum of first (m+n) terms is equal to -(m+n)
- Kanika was given her pocket money on 1st Jan 2016 .she puts ₹1 on day 1,₹ 2on day 2 and ₹ 3 on day 3 and continued on doing so till the end of the month ,from this money into her piggy bank. She also spent ₹204 of her pocket money and was found that at end of the month she still has ₹100 with her . How much money was her pocket money for the month?
- If 8times of the 8th term of an AP is equal to 13 times of the 13th term, show that 21st term of an AP is zero.
- The 3rd term of an GP is 4. Find the product of its first 5 terms.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.