if r=0,then what is the relationship between a,b and q in a=bq+r of euclid division lemma
Asked by ranveerk01 | 9th Jan, 2021, 12:40: PM
If r = 0
a = bq + r becomes
a = bq
This means b is a factor of a.
Answered by | 9th Jan, 2021, 11:46: PM
- If the HCF of 408 and 1032 is expressible in the form 1032m-408×5, find m.
- find hcf of72and 108divisions lemma
- the sum of squares of two consecutive multiples of 7 is 637. Find the multiples
- 135 and 225 is dout
- Show that any positive odd integer is of the form 3m,3m+1or3m+2 where m is some integer
- What is division algorithm
- prime factor of 176
- What is algorithm?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number