if a current carrying conductor is placed parrarel to magnetic field will there be force exerted on conductor
Asked by Porwal_kumudini | 3rd Sep, 2015, 09:23: PM
No force acts on a current carrying conductor when it is parallel to the magnetic field.
Maximum force is exerted on the current carrying conductor when it is placed perpendicular to the direction of the magnetic field.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 4th Sep, 2015, 10:34: AM
- What is an electromagnet AMD what it consist of
- electro magnet is made up of which core
- what is the need to convert dynamo to ac
- name the physical quantities for electromagnetic induction
- An atom has electronic configuration 2,8,7.
- name the device in which a current carrying conductor and magnetic field are used
- 1) What is the principle of solar heating devices? 2)How AC generator can be converted into DC?
- Difference between ac and dc generator
- What is electro magnetic induction?
- what is an induced current ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number