I fully not able to understand this topic please give me some help ??
Asked by adhakad099 | 2nd Sep, 2015, 06:53: AM
Some key pointers that you need to keep in mind for this topic are:
1) Remember the proper definition of Ohm's law.
2) Learn the formula thoroughly.
3) Practice all the related problems.
This topic is simple and does not require great deal of indepth understanding of concept.
For further explanations and understanding you can view our topic notes, question banks and video lessons on the Ohm's law topic on our site.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 2nd Sep, 2015, 11:19: AM
- what is the unit of resistivity?
- a potential difference of 10 volt is needed to make a current of 0.02 impair for flow through a wire. what potential difference is needed to make a current of 250 mili ampere flows through the same wire
- Define resistance and also explain it through ohm law?
- potential diffrence
- define the term ohm meter
- (a) Why do copper or aluminium wires generally used for electrical transmission and distribution purposes ? (b) Two wires, one of copper and other of manganin, have equal lengths and equal resistances. Which wire is thicker ? Given that resistivity of copper is lower than that of manganin.
- What is Ohm's Law
- definition of potential difference
- what is swich
- the effective resistance between A and D in the circuit
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number