How to find the time when the speed is given
Asked by shitaldhamale22 | 15th Oct, 2019, 09:20: PM
If the 'distance' is given, the formula relating speed, distance and time can be used.
Speed = distance/time
Answered by | 16th Oct, 2019, 03:25: PM
- Represent the following motion by a graph and find the time taken when the velocity is 35m/s Velocity m/s 40 30 20 10 Time 20 40 60 80
- How to draw a time graph
- what is motion?
- How are distance, time and speed related to each other
- A unit that does not represent speed is _ .
- Name the instrument which is used a) to record the distance covered by a vehicle. b) to indicate the speed of a running vehicle.
- Give one example of non-uniform motion. Justify your answer.
- Varun runs 800m in 2 minutes 40 seconds. What is his speed in metres per second and Km/h ?
- Vibratory motion
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number