CBSE Class 10 Answered
- You can follow the steps given below:
- You can draw the outline of the chambers of human heart first.
- You can draw the auriculo-ventricular septum to divide it into two halves.
- Then draw the arteries and veins associated with the heart.
- Then draw the valves present in the heart.
- Finalise your diagram and then add the appropriate labels.
Make sure to practice drawing the diagrams regularly.
This video explains the difference between arteries and veins.
This video explains the importance of platelets in clotting of blood.
This video enlists the components of blood in humans.
This video lists the function of valves present in between atria and ven...
This video details the structural differences between arteries and veins...