CBSE Class 10 - Circulatory System in Humans Videos
How many times does the blood flow through the human heart in one cycle?
Which of the following defines the path of oxygenated blood in the heart?
Single circulation is seen in
- cells formed in bone marrow
- how many chambers does dog heart have?
- Whai is double circulation
- what is blood
- Why there is a difference in the haemoglobin levels of male and female animals and difference in the haemoglobin levels of adult female human beings and adult male humans ?
- What is the haemoglobin content of- 1. Calves 2. Cow 3. Buffalo
- What is the number of nuclei present in the following :- (a) Basophil (b) Neutrophil (c) Eosinophil
- In which part our blood purify?
- What the heart work
- Name the blood groups under ABO system. Differentiate between universal donor and universal recepient.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.