CBSE Class 10 - Circulatory System in Humans Videos
This video details the structural differences between arteries and veins.
- cells formed in bone marrow
- how many chambers does dog heart have?
- Whai is double circulation
- what is blood
- Why there is a difference in the haemoglobin levels of male and female animals and difference in the haemoglobin levels of adult female human beings and adult male humans ?
- What is the haemoglobin content of- 1. Calves 2. Cow 3. Buffalo
- What is the number of nuclei present in the following :- (a) Basophil (b) Neutrophil (c) Eosinophil
- In which part our blood purify?
- What the heart work
- Name the blood groups under ABO system. Differentiate between universal donor and universal recepient.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.