CBSE Class 10 Biology Life Processes
The covering of the human heart is called the
The muscular wall which separates the right and left sides of the heart is called the
Deoxygenated blood from the right ventricle enters the _________ through the
___________ is the amount of blood pumped by the heart per minute.
- cells formed in bone marrow
- how many chambers does dog heart have?
- Whai is double circulation
- what is blood
- Why there is a difference in the haemoglobin levels of male and female animals and difference in the haemoglobin levels of adult female human beings and adult male humans ?
- What is the haemoglobin content of- 1. Calves 2. Cow 3. Buffalo
- What is the number of nuclei present in the following :- (a) Basophil (b) Neutrophil (c) Eosinophil
- In which part our blood purify?
- What the heart work
- Name the blood groups under ABO system. Differentiate between universal donor and universal recepient.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.