how. to convert prop-1-ene to prop-2-ene
Asked by dhivagar25375 | 12th Aug, 2020, 08:34: PM
Prop-2-ene is not possible. Since the numbering of the Carbons goes from the end closest to the double bond the name Prop-2-ene is incorrect.
Answered by Ravi | 13th Aug, 2020, 12:21: PM
- how to convert benzene to aniline
- How aniline is prepared from (a) benzamide (b) Benzoic acid (c)Nitro benzene
- An organic compound A, C2H5O2N gives on reduction another compound B C2H7N. What are A and B?
- Write the structures of primary, secondary and tertiary amines having the molecular formula C3H9N?
- How can we get primary amine from alkyl cyanides?
- How will you convert Methyl halide to Ethylamine?
- How can you prepare primary, secondary and tertiary amine by reduction?
- Write a short note on Hofmann Bromamide reaction?
- What happens when a mixture of an alcohol and ammonia in the vapour phase is passed over heated alumina at 633K?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number