How sound propagates
Asked by ishantraghuvanshi100 | 4th Dec, 2021, 11:30: AM
Sound propagates through the medium (solids, liquids, gases) as a series of compressions and rarefactions.
Sound cannot propagate through vacuum.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 6th Dec, 2021, 11:07: AM
- Whatis reverbation of sound
- What is necessary for propagation of sound
- speed of sound
- Is the speed of sound more in a substance with higher temperature or lower temperature. Explain
- Is the speed of sound is faster in a denser substance or a less dense substance. Explain
- Can sound travel in vacuum? Explain
- Does sound propagate in all directions? Give one example to support your answer.
- Name one material that do not conduct sound and act as sound insulator?
- How does a sound wave travel through the air?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number