How sound is stored in a voice recorder whether it is an energy
Asked by prashantsharma9453 | 10th Jan, 2020, 07:40: PM
Digital recording converts analog signal picked up by the microphone to a digital form. This lets the audio data be stored and transmitted by a variety of media. Digital recording stores audio as series of binary numbers representing samples of the amplitude of the audio signals.A digital audio signal again reconverted to analog and connected to loudspeaker to produce sound.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 12th Jan, 2020, 07:56: PM
- Two children are opposite ends of an rod one strikes the end of rod with a stone. Find the ratio of time taken by the sound wave in air and in rod to reach the second child. If the speed of sound in air is 346m/s and in rod 6420m/s
- name two device which work on the basis of reflection of sound
- Sunil is standing between two walls.the wall closest to him is at a distance of 360 m. if he shouts , he hears the first echo after 4s and another 2 second . What is the veocity of sound in air ? What is the distance between the two walls
- Name few instruments which are based on multiple reflection of sound?
- What is an echo?
- What is reverberation?
- How can we minimize reverberation in community hall to hear clear sound?
- Why ceilings of concert halls and conference halls are made curved?
- Show that the reflector must be situated at a least distance from the observer for formation of distinct echo. What is the value of this distance at room temperature?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number