CBSE Class 9 Physics Sound
- what is reverabation
Two children are opposite ends of an rod one strikes the end of rod with a stone. Find the ratio of time taken by the sound wave in air and in rod to reach the second child. If the speed of sound in air is 346m/s and in rod 6420m/s
- How sound is stored in a voice recorder whether it is an energy
- name two device which work on the basis of reflection of sound
- Sunil is standing between two walls.the wall closest to him is at a distance of 360 m. if he shouts , he hears the first echo after 4s and another 2 second . What is the veocity of sound in air ? What is the distance between the two walls
- Name few instruments which are based on multiple reflection of sound?
- What is an echo?
- What is reverberation?
- How can we minimize reverberation in community hall to hear clear sound?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.