How can we minimize reverberation in community hall to hear clear sound?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The reverberation can be minimized by covering the ceiling and walls with sound absorbing materials, such as fiber-board, rough plaster, and draperies.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Two children are opposite ends of an rod one strikes the end of rod with a stone. Find the ratio of time taken by the sound wave in air and in rod to reach the second child. If the speed of sound in air is 346m/s and in rod 6420m/s
- How sound is stored in a voice recorder whether it is an energy
- name two device which work on the basis of reflection of sound
- Sunil is standing between two walls.the wall closest to him is at a distance of 360 m. if he shouts , he hears the first echo after 4s and another 2 second . What is the veocity of sound in air ? What is the distance between the two walls
- Name few instruments which are based on multiple reflection of sound?
- What is an echo?
- What is reverberation?
- Why ceilings of concert halls and conference halls are made curved?
- Show that the reflector must be situated at a least distance from the observer for formation of distinct echo. What is the value of this distance at room temperature?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number