How many molecules are tthere in 1 littes of any gas at STP
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 2nd Dec, 2017, 08:02: PM
Answered by Varsha | 4th Dec, 2017, 10:43: AM
- V1=10, V2=20 P1=2 P2=?
- 20ml h2 10ml co and 20ml o2 are exploded in an eudiometer. what will be the vol. and composition of the mixture after cooling it to room temp.
- can you pls uplaod more videos on how to solve gay lussacs
- numericals on lussacs law
- Answer to that question
- Why does inflating a balloon seem to violate Boyles law?
- Please explain how to solve using Gay Lussac's law of combining volumes: 1)20ml. each of oxygen and hydrogen and 10 ml. of carbon monoxide are exploded in an enclosure .What will be the volume and composition of the mixture of the gases when they are cooled to room temperature. 2)100cc each of water gas and oxygen are ignited and the resultant mixture of gases cooled to room temperature.Calculate the composition of the resultant mixture.
- Please Answer 2500cc of oxygen was burnt with 600cc of ethane [C2H6]. Calculate the volumeof unused oxygen and the volume of carbon dioxide formed.
- What is STP in gases?
- is vapor density unit less?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number