ICSE Class 10 - Gas Laws Videos
- 24cc Marsh gas was mixed with 106cc oxygen and then exploded. on cooling the volume of the mixture became 82cc of which 58cc was unchanged oxygen. which law does this experiment support? explain with calculations
- 30 ml each of oxygen and hydrogen and carbon monoxide are reacted in a container. What will be the volume and composition of the resulting mixture of the gases? 2H2 + O2 →2H2O 2CO+ O2 → 2CO2
- differentiate between N2 and 2N
- what is stoichiometry in simple word?
- V1=10, V2=20 P1=2 P2=?
- 20ml h2 10ml co and 20ml o2 are exploded in an eudiometer. what will be the vol. and composition of the mixture after cooling it to room temp.
- can you pls uplaod more videos on how to solve gay lussacs
- numericals on lussacs law
Answer to that question
- Why does inflating a balloon seem to violate Boyles law?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.