ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Mole Concept and Stoichiometry
- 30 ml each of oxygen and hydrogen and carbon monoxide are reacted in a container. What will be the volume and composition of the resulting mixture of the gases? 2H2 + O2 →2H2O 2CO+ O2 → 2CO2
- differentiate between N2 and 2N
- what is stoichiometry in simple word?
- V1=10, V2=20 P1=2 P2=?
- 20ml h2 10ml co and 20ml o2 are exploded in an eudiometer. what will be the vol. and composition of the mixture after cooling it to room temp.
- can you pls uplaod more videos on how to solve gay lussacs
- numericals on lussacs law
Answer to that question
- Why does inflating a balloon seem to violate Boyles law?
- Please explain how to solve using Gay Lussac's law of combining volumes: 1)20ml. each of oxygen and hydrogen and 10 ml. of carbon monoxide are exploded in an enclosure .What will be the volume and composition of the mixture of the gases when they are cooled to room temperature. 2)100cc each of water gas and oxygen are ignited and the resultant mixture of gases cooled to room temperature.Calculate the composition of the resultant mixture.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.