How many groups and periods were in Mendeleev's periodic table?
Asked by saradamahapatra9999 | 22nd Jun, 2019, 01:11: PM
There are seven periods and 8 groups in Mendeleeve's periodic table..
Answered by Varsha | 22nd Jun, 2019, 09:00: PM
- Please answer this question given in the image...
- what is medlevs law
- compare and contrast the arrangement of elements in 'mendeleev's periodic table and the modern periodic table
- How can we determine the valency of transition elements
- Please answer the 17
- How does the atomic size vary across a period ? Give reason.
- who gave modern periodic table
- What are isobars?
- How to find valency
- which is modern perodic law ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number