how many atoms does a stable molecule have
Asked by stanish000 | 6th Jun, 2019, 10:16: AM
There is no such condition of number of atoms for stable molecule. Stable moleucles may be diatomic, Triatomic and tetraatomic and so on. When atoms of molecules have complete octet than they are stable. To attain stability these atoms of molecules releases energy and bond formation takes place.
Answered by Ravi | 6th Jun, 2019, 11:05: AM
- Draw the electron dot diagram and structure of: a) Hydrogen b) Chlorine c) Oxygen d) Nitrogen
- why covalent bond needs high electronagetivity
- Is atomicity of all metals is only 1?
- If the power of IP is not equal to the power of EA , will the atoms will react with each other ?
- Does ionisation occur only in polar covalent molecules or in both polar and non- polar covalent molecules?
- Draw the dot diagram for polar covalent molecule, hydrogen chloride.
- Why covalent compounds are inslouble in water?
- Difference between covalent and ionic bond?
- What is atomicity of metals
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number