How can you say that an angle is congruent? Illustrate using diagram.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th Nov, 2013, 10:46: AM
Angles are congruent if they have the same angle measure in degrees.
They can be at any orientation on the plane.
Consider the figures below:
To be congruent the only requirement is that the angle measure be the same, the length of the two arms making up the angle is irrelevant.
Thus, from above figure, ABC PQR.
If two angles have the same measure, they are congruent.
Also, if two angles are congruent, their measures are same.
Answered by | 19th Nov, 2013, 12:46: PM
- Rational number
- A line where two faces of a solid meet are called its
- prove that the triangle are congruent .why?
- what is congruent give at least two example of congruent
- why we say congruence
- how to congrent a traingle
- what is the definition of congruence
- When are two line segments congruent? Explain.
- Check whether the following figures are congruent. (a) (b)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number