how can we say that sounding tabla is vibrating?
Asked by priyankaprinters | 29th Aug, 2018, 08:38: PM
- In musical instruments like tabla, the sound is produced only when the membrane or the string vibrates.
- These vibrations create mechanical waves that the human ears sense as sound waves.
- As the production of sound is posible only when there is vibration in the membrane, hence, if the tabla is making sound, it is concluded that it is vibrating.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 30th Aug, 2018, 09:48: AM
- what is production of sound
- what is mean by propagation of sound
- When the electric bell collides with its gong due to electromagnetic force why it doesn't stick to it?instead it moves away and strikes again ?Why doesn't it stick to it due to the electromagnetic force and if the power supplied is low and due to that electromagnetic force is low that time.Why it is attracted to gong of bell and collides to it.
- what is larynx
- how the human being can produce the sound
- Describe the physical nature of a sound producing body.
- what is the full form of sound
- What is a vibration?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number