Asked by jain.pradeep | 27th May, 2019, 06:48: PM
When the string breaks the ball will perform motion only under the effect of gravity,it is similar to projectile motion. At the point where the string breaks the velocity is making some angle with the horizontal and the only force acting on the ball is downwards, therefore the most appropriate choice here is path D
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 28th May, 2019, 10:59: AM
- A particle of mass m is given speed u at angle theta at topmost point It breaks into two equal parts one comes to rest find point of landing of second mass
- a projector is projected horizontal with velocity 10 ms making distance 45 degree .what is time of flig
- what is the meaning of projectile motion
- If a ball launched with initial velocity of 25 m/s at 45 degree. Find the maximum range covered by the ball?
- Pls solve
- what is lowest speed of an object in the projectile motion fired with an angle 30º and speed is 5m/s?
- curve of radius 120 m is banked at an angle of 18°. At what speed can it be negotiated under icy conditions where friction is negligible?
- Prove that the path of an oblique projectile is parabola
- Body is thrown which covers a maximum height of 50m and range 25m find angle of projection????
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number