Asked by Sweta754ks | 28th Sep, 2019, 05:39: PM
If your query is on HCl, will recommend you go through the answered queries of different users, here.
Answered by | 28th Sep, 2019, 05:56: PM
- Why do the Hydronium ion and the Hydroxyl ion have a positive charge and negative charge respectively on itself ?
- define acid?
- Answers of lesson 3chemistry
- do all bases produce hydroxide ions or only alkalis produce?
- Why is Sulphuric acid called the 'KIng of Chemicals'?(Give 4 reasons to justify the statement)
- Why is pure acetic acid also called Glacial Acetic Acid?
- A monobasic acid
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number